• Respondents’ written consent for viewing or recording will be obtained before the interview starts
• Other data of participants will not be shared with clients
• If the respondent gave permission for the interview to be recorded and for the recording to be used for internal sales training as well as market research
• Respondents must be able to provide voluntary, informed consent to data collection and use
• Personal data can include non-anonymised video footage or audio recordings
• Respondents’ written consent for viewing or recording must be obtained before the interview starts
• Syndicated market research can be sold or shared with other companies unless a company purchases full licence of that report.
• Ad-hoc market research reports will not be shared with any other companies
ResearchGuru has honoraria/incentives payments to participants for completing a research studies.